The-Rink.com co-hosts Jeff “Gatekeeper” Osborn and John “Double J” Jaeckel are still pretty fired up about this Blackhawks team, and aren’t buying into the McDonough hype.
This episode brought to you by https://PUCKHCKY.com
- Three straight wins means all is fixed, right?
- Cody Franson and Jan Rutta are hurt
- Ville Pokka will make his Blackhawks debut, possibly
- The Blackhawks will play 6 of 7 on the road to finish the year
- Talk about Ottawa’s available players takes us down the rabbit hole
- The power play woes continue
- Some new site contributors
- Stay tuned for new site features
- More great listener questions
Please subscribe, rate this episode, and even write us a review. Reviews will be read on the air.
Also, Please help spread the word to more #RinkRats and visit our sponsor www.PUCKHCKY.com. Use the discount code “THERINK” for 10% off all orders.
Our friend’s son, Jack, was recently diagnosed with Hydronephrosis which basically caused his kidneys to all but shut down. Jack’s parents have been quietly dealing with this for the past month as he has been in and out of the hospital.
The current prognosis is that Jack will need dialysis 3 times a week for the indefinite future in hopes that his kidneys recover or he will need a kidney transplant.